Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Grayson at the Park!

Yesterday, I took Grayson and Sammy to Crowder Park. Paula and her little Peyton joined us along with her sister-in-law, Stephanie, and her tiny one Jaxon. Grayson had a blast! Running around to all the slides, and looking at all the water animals. Here's just a few shots of him at play! Enjoy.
Grayson so wanted to see over this rail...
So, I picked him up so that he could see. His response when he saw the lake was "Oh, that's a lot of water!"
He deserved a kiss for that comment! (Thanks to Paula for capturing these moments with Grayson, I'm usually the one behind the camera, not in front!)
Grayson and Miss Paula spot a turtle sunning himself on a log.
Grayson stops for a minute to watch the Duckies swim but... Then he spots another slide!!!! And he's off...
To enjoy just a couple of trips down the slide before it's time to go home! Isn't he hansom? I think he's at his cutest, when he's outside and having fun!

1 comment:

Jonathan and Paula said...

Oh, I love 'em. He is so handsome and he did have such a wonderful time :-) so did I. I sure hope we can do it again soon.