Saturday, February 2, 2008

11-Months-Old

ELEVEN MONTHS OLD!!!! Can you believe it? He's almost a year old! NNNNOOOOO!


I had a very scary moment the day I took these photos. We were at my friend, Paula's house. I was photographing her new LITTLE, premie nephew, Jaxon. I was sitting beside Jaxon, getting the blankets just right for a photo, when I felt a little hand on my leg. I thought it was Paula's little girl, but when I looked down, it was Sammy. He looked up at me, and he looked like such a BIG BOY! it was the same feeling I had about Grayson when he walked into the hospital room after Sammy was born. He had grown up in that split second. I was fighting tears. A happy and yet VERY sad moment at the same time.



1 comment:

Jonathan and Paula said...

He is such a sweet boy! I love him and his big brother :-) They really do grow up to fast...if you blink one will be 5 before you know it!